WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR TELEPHONE SERVICES HAVE JUST GOTTEN BETTER!:
In an ongoing effort to make McCormick Place a simpler place to do business, we have made the following changes:
Telephone Services will now include the following:
• Unlimited Free Toll-free calls
• Unlimited Local (Chicago Metro Area) Calls
• Up to 100 minutes of Domestic Long Distance calls at no charge
• We will continue to charge for all international calls
1. Once installed, telephone service is active 24 hours a day for the entire length of the event. The dial tone is typically deactivated in the morning following the last day of the event. If you require service beyond that, please contact the Technology Services Department Service Desk. Reactivating fees apply if service needs to be re-established.
2. The cost of our telephone service includes telephone usage, as listed above. All telephone calls made from your telephone line once it is installed are your responsibility. Credit will not be given for telephone calls made over installed lines. To guard against unauthorized use, be sure to secure your telephone each night. Telephone usage will be billed to your credit card shortly after the close of the event. If you need a detail of all calls made, contact the Technology Services Department at (312) 791-6113.
3. Telecommunications Tax: In the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago a telecommunications tax is required. These taxes are based upon current communications tax rates, and are subject to change without notice. Tax exemptions do not apply for these items.
4. International Usage Deposit: For internationally billed companies, a usage deposit of $300.00 per line is required before “calling out” restrictions are lifted. Including the deposit at the time of your initial order will ensure that you will be able to call out as soon as you plug your telephone into the line. If your total usage is less than the usage deposit, the balance will be applied towards any outstanding charges.
Please visit our Ordering Guide for a detailed listing of all of our telephone services.
- On-line Ordering
- Service & Guidelines
- Labor Cost Transparency
- Internet Services
- Telephone Services
- Wireless Internet
- Contact Technology Services
- Exhibitor Bill of Rights
- Exhibitor Bill of Rights Communication/Review Procedure
- ASUV Program – Personal Vehicle Loading/Unloading
- Freight and Truck Marshalling
- Exhibitor Prepaid Parking
- Campus Map
- Event Contractors
- Food & Beverage
- First Time Exhibitor